Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default In Word 2003 how do you stop a word from wrapping to the next line

This is not normal and is usually a symptom of either a damaged font (it
thinks it's a symbol font) or document corruption. In my experience, it's
usually the latter; see http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/CorruptDoc.htm

"Jartwins" wrote in message
In MS Word 2003 words wrap from one line to the next when creating a
document. I cannot find an option to set the word wrap to move the entire
word to the next line. How do I set the document so words do not wrap

across
lines such as (if this was the end of the line): hel
lo

I don't know how to fix this problem and cannot find an answer on-line or

in
the help option. This is for my son's homework so I need the answer

quickly.

Thank you!