Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Studebaker Studebaker is offline

Default Landscape only one page

Hello,

I saw a posting about how to landscape only one page in a document but I'm
having trouble.
When I do this, Word will add an extra blank page to my document that I
don't want--this is if I try to landscape the first or last page in my doc.
If I try to landscape a page in the middle of my doc, Word will add 2
unwanted blank pages before and after my landscaped page.
(This is on a little doc with a sentence on each page)

How do I get Word 2003 to landscape the page I select and that's it?

Thank you.