Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default hyperlink reverting to relative path?

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

All I can say is that I did the exact same thing after reading your answers;
luckily I caught myself, deleted the incorrectly directed post, and redid
it. It's not that hard to do: you read a post, click on the next one and
read that, think of an answer to the previous one, and absent-mindedly click
the Reply to Group button. g

Glad to know I am not the only one doing this! (At least you caught yourself
in time!)