Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Handbook

If you're making your pdf with Adobe Acrobat, you can save your
combining until that stage.

But Word has no problem with several-hundred-page documents. (You
probably don't want to try it with a Word "Master Document.")

On May 13, 5:43*pm, macandal
wrote:
Hello. *I am creating a manual of procedures for work. *I want to use MSWord
and then convert this to pdf. *I will have internal links (e.g., within the
same document, "go here," etc) and links outside the document (to websites,
etc). *This document is quite large and I've separated it into several
chapters. *My question is how to manage this? *I mean, if I put together all
the chapters into one document this will easily be hundreds of pages long. *
Is there a way to set it up in a way similar to the way web sites are
organized? *That is, to have several documents unified by one containing all
the instructions? *I hope you know what I'm trying to say. *Please be
specific. *Thank you.