Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Default Word 2007 Mail Merge Labels skips fields using update fields

Have you done the "Propagate Labels" step (if so, when you preview, you
should see your 18 labels) ?

If your PC has any tablet/media player functionality there is a problem in
this area (although normally you get a some labels on the top row and some
on the bottom) - see http://tips.pjmsn.me.uk/t0005.htm

--
Peter Jamieson
http://tips.pjmsn.me.uk

"Dianne Griffin" wrote in message
How do I solve this problem? I use the wizard to create a mail merge label
document but after connecting to a Excel list of 18 contacts it puts only
two
to a page. The Avery grid has 3 across and 10 down on a page.
--
Dianne Griffin