Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default How do I stop uncontrolled scrolling?

Avoid brushing your touchpad? Can you turn down its sensitivity in the
computer hardware controls, or disconnect it when a mouse is plugged
in?

On Jan 18, 5:40*pm, Miriam613
wrote:
Regardless of whether I'm in Word, Excel, or on the internet, my pages scroll
wildly. *I've adjusted my mouse countless times, as per Microsoft's
suggestion and this does nothing at all. *I can't even get the word
"scrolling" to show up when I ask for help. *I am not a new used, but I've
bought two new laptops in the past several months and both of them do the
same things. *I'm so frustrated that I sometimes have to put my work down and
go away from it to get calm.

How do I get some control over this wild scrolling? *Anybody bump into this?