Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
wildetudor wildetudor is offline

Default Logical OR in Word wildcard searches

Hey everyone,

I'm in a situation where I need to search for text in my document with words
that have several possible alternatives - and for that I need to use a
logical OR between them. If I'd used a Google search syntax for example, it
would have been easy - e.g. "having a headache OR migraine", but in Word I
don't know how to do it, and could not find anything about this in the Word
Help.

Can anyone advise me how to do this? Anticipated thanks!