Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tony Jollans Tony Jollans is offline

Default Logical OR in Word wildcard searches

Sorry, you can't do that with a single Find operation in Word. You will need
to do multiple Finds but you can automate the operation to a certain extent
with VBA if you want.

--
Enjoy,
Tony

www.WordArticles.com

"wildetudor" wrote in message
Hey everyone,

I'm in a situation where I need to search for text in my document with
words
that have several possible alternatives - and for that I need to use a
logical OR between them. If I'd used a Google search syntax for example,
it
would have been easy - e.g. "having a headache OR migraine", but in Word I
don't know how to do it, and could not find anything about this in the
Word
Help.

Can anyone advise me how to do this? Anticipated thanks!