Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
George[_3_] George[_3_] is offline

Default Formatting in attachment email merge (a la Doug Robbins)

I am using Doug Robbins' solution to email merge with attachments and it
works really well (thanks Doug!), except that I lose the formatting in my
document when it is turned into an email.
Normally, when I email merge, the formatting is retained (although I do it
as an email type merge doc rather than a letter, which is required for the
attachments).
I have HTML as the default message format in Outlook 2007.

Any help would be appreciated!