Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default how to write a speech

And did you do the dot-to-dot and word find at some point over that year?
:-)

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

"Dan Freeman" wrote in message
Oh, heavens no!

It was one of those paper placemats for children (hence the crayon) from a
pizza joint somewhere. I had formal session notes but gave the
presentation from the placemat at several user groups and conferences over
the next year. It was one of my most popular presentations. g

Dan

"JoAnn Paules [MVP]" wrote in message
Cocktail napkin instead of toilet paper? :-)

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

"Dan Freeman" wrote in message
The crayon part, I've done... s

"JoAnn Paules [MVP]" wrote in message
Speeches don't need templates. Pretty fonts in an attractive layout on
a piece of paper do not make a speech. You can give a speech from notes
written in crayon on toilet paper.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

"shapiro" wrote in message
On microsoft word I have been looking for templates or ideas to help
write a
speech. Unfortuanately, it has none of any use to me, could you post
some
ideas.

Thanks