Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Thesis guy Thesis guy is offline

Default Two columns, need text to 'wrap' page-to-page in own column?

I must write a thesis in a C & C (Compare and Contrast) format. I have set
up a Word document with two columns; here is my problem. As I make discovery
about one side of my subject - I need the text to wrap to the next page and
yet stay only its respective column. Then I could return at a later date
with the comparison subject and place the text in the proper corresponding
position. Any help would be greatly appreciated.