Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs

Default Large Graphic "Mail Merge"

FWIW, the field code I'm using is this:

{ INCLUDEPICTURE "C:\\Documents and Settings\\Suzanne S. Barnhill\\My
Documents\\My Pictures\\Rotary\\Member Photos\\{ IF { MERGEFIELD Photo } =
"" "No Photo" "{ MERGEFIELD Photo }" }.JPG" \d }

I'm inserting it into a table cell with exact height and preferred width.

"Barry S." wrote in message
On Thu, 24 Nov 2005 08:28:44 -0600, "Suzanne S. Barnhill"
wrote:

If a picture is smaller than the designated "box," I don't think there's

any
way to make it larger. My experience was with shoehorning very large

photos
into smaller cells.

No, the photo seems to take on some pre-designated default size when
included as an include file field. When clicking on the box and then
inserting a photo, it's fine.

It's like using the field code is forcing some kind of formatting
change.

Note: To reply, replace the word 'spam' embedded in return address with

'mail'.