Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Default Why does the whole document keep changing when I change the format

See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting...eformatted.htm.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Janet Lyt" wrote in message
As far as I know I am using the normal doc template. When I type a
document
and then start to change aspects of it such as making headings bold,
underlining or changing font colour, it changes the whole document and I
have
to click on undo to change just the section I want to change. This is
time
conusming and irritating. It seems to happen after a document is saved
and
re-opened too.

What do I need to go back to the default word template, with just Arial as
the default font and normal at 11pt?
--
Normal everyday user