WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: How do I print a word document draft without pictures?

Printing a Word Document without Pictures

1. Open the Word document that you want to print without pictures.
2. Click on the File tab in the top left corner of the screen.
3. Click on Print in the left-hand menu.
4. In the Settings section, click on the drop-down menu next to Print All Pages and select Print Markup.
5. Click on the Print All Pages drop-down menu again and select Print Current Page.
6. Click on the Print button.

If you want to print just the borders, you can select the Print All Pages drop-down menu and choose Print All Pages with Borders. This will print the document with just the borders and no pictures.