Use Ctrl+Shift+Spacebar to get a nonbreaking space and Ctrl+Shift+Hyphen to
get a nonbreaking hyphen.

"ryckma2" wrote in message
When typing a letter and a series of numbers (account or phone number) is
included but the numbers are split to the next line, what and where is the
feature of keeping those particular group of numbers altogether without

the
split and without having to hit Enter for a new line/paragraph?
I'm pretty sure there is such a feature but I cannot remember nor where it
is located in MS Word.
Any help is appreciated, thanks.