Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default how do I change printer settings to just print in black?

You don't change printer settings in Word. You change printer settings
in your printer driver, which you can access from Windows by clicking on
Start | Control Panel | Printers and Faxes | right-click on the name of
your printer | Properties, or from Word by clicking on File | Print |
Properties (some properties may not be available when accessing the
printer driver from Word). Look for a setting for grayscale or
black-and-white printing.

byron maxwell wrote:

Just wanting to know how i change printer settings in word. I have a color
printer and every time i try and print its telling me i need to replace a
magenta cartridge in my printer. Im too lazy to go out and buy a colored
cartridge when all I want to do is print in black. How do i change printer
settings to print in just black and white? I know its probably something
basic that ive overlooked but i thought id post it up for next time something
like this happens...thanks.