Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Greg Maxey Greg Maxey is offline

Default FYI Word 2007 users who must have menus

The only thing apparent to me Johnny Come Late is that you are an
idiot. Oh, I am being redundant again. Sorry.

The only sage advice you have offered so far is to ignore something.
I think I will do that now and ignore you. If you get any madder, may
you could have a hissy fit and feel all better.

On Apr 23, 12:33 pm, LurfysMa wrote:
On 23 Apr 2007 09:03:55 -0700, Greg Maxey wrote:

Larry,

I can't speak for anyone else, but I assure you that I am not
attempting to scare or cow you or anyone else. I simply said that
your views on Word2007 are already clear to everyone that reads this
group and that you do have the freedom to take steps to find an
alternative solution.

I have certainly expressed some dissatisfaction with Word2007. If I
could have, a few months ago I would have impaled the genious that
killed AutoText Autocomplete tips. I am not enamored with the Ribbon
either, but old menus and toolbars are gone and rather get stuck on it
and have a daily hissy fit I have decided to accept it and move on.
In doing so, I have found some things in Word2007 that I really like.
I would trade AutoText Autocomplete tips for Content Controls any day.

You can bark at the moon if you want to. Personally I don't think
your redundant criticism here is going to change anything. If you
want to keep it up I can ignore it.

And your redundant criticism of his redundant criticism is somehow
less redundant? Or more helpful?

You are at least as much of a contributor to this unproductive thread
as he is. You keep harping on his harping. See any patterns here?

--
Running Word 2000 SP-3 on Windows 2000- Hide quoted text -