Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Noah

Default Inserting pictures in table cell

I have created a 10 page, 2 column document that has a table with 2 columns
and 120 rows. It is a choir photo directory. When I try to add additional
rows (by inserting above or below an existing cell), in order to add people,
I have problems with the photos. Sometimes I can move a photo to anther cell,
or insert one with no trouble but other times the photos simply disappear
when I move them, or upon inserting them.. After they start disappearing I
can't always move a picture back to the cell where it originated without it
disappearing there. The photos are formatted to be in front of the text. Any
help would be appreciated.
--
Noah