Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default Section break formatting

"Different first page" can be selected independently by section; "Different
odd and even" is a document-level setting. If you want the header/footer on
odd and even pages to be the same in certain sections, just copy Odd Page
Header/Footer into the Even Page Header/Footer (or vice versa).

"Hesham Ghaleb" wrote in message
Hi guys,

This is really frustrating. I have 2 sections in a document and am trying

format the second section to have a first, even and odd page. In the first
section, I want a different first page. I cannot achieve this and once I

set
the format for the second section, the first section becomes the same with

first,even and odd page. How can I have the two sections formatted
differently?

Thanks.