Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules[_2_] JoAnn Paules[_2_] is offline

Default can't type in document

Did you activate it?

--

JoAnn Paules
Microsoft MVP - Publisher

How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375

"kathy" wrote in message
hi, there
i have the same problem with you. i have word 2007 this March for the
trial
period. but last week i suddenly can't type anything even format bo matter
the new document or the old ones. all my toolbar are "white". nothing
available on my words.
what's the problem? anybody can help me?

"Jay" wrote:

"JoAnn Paules [MVP]" wrote:

Define "some time". Is that 3 years or 3 months?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

"Jay" wrote in message

"garfield-n-odie [MVP]" wrote:

Maybe you have a trial version of Office 2003, and the trial
period has ended. Or maybe you have not activated your Office
software.

What happens if you start Word and click on Help | Activate
Product? If you are already activated, a dialog box saying so
will appear. If you are not activated, the Activation Wizard
will start. If you have an expired trial version, a dialog box
will prompt you to enter a valid product key or convert (purchase
a key) online.

Jay wrote:

I am suddenly unable to type anything in a word document. I can
write
on-line
and in help sections

I have had the system some time. It was only today that it suddenly
stopped producing the written word on screen. Sometimes a squiggly
red
line appears

six months or so.