Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Wildcard "special" searches

It works, and I thank you for providing exactly what I asked for
originally! Thank you very much.

I was nonplussed by the line "option explicit" at the top, and also by
the fact that it appears to be two separate macros, but somehow the
single keyboard shortcut works with both of them.

On Aug 1, 12:33*pm, Venky62 wrote:
Okay. Your wish is granted. I have combined the original transpose macro
with the code I wrote and now you can remove the old transpose code and
put this one. It will work exactly as the old transpose macro with added
functionality of being able to handle footnote references as well. It
will not work for end notes.
So like in the original transpose macro, you have to place the cursor
between the two characters you need to transpose and then press the
shortcut key. Happy? It was great learning experience for me.
Peter T. Daniels;492981 Wrote:

|Filename: TransposeFinal.txt * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * |
|Download:http://www.wordbanter.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=137|

Venky62