Ausrobbo

Default updating links after rename

Using Office 95, we open an Excel workbook (with multiple sheets), then open
a Word document which has liked objects to the Excel workbook.
We then rename the Excel workbook (new file name into a new directory) and
the links on the Word document all update automatically.

This process does not seem to work in Office 2003. Only the (Excel) sheet
which is currently displayed has it's links updated in the Word document. The
rest of the links all still point to the original Excel location (& file
name).
We have tried selecting all sheets on the Excel Workbook without success.
Is there any way around this problem short of manually selecting every link
and then changing it's source??
Thanks