Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor

Default How do I add more fields in the envelope mailing wizard?

Which title?

Copy the following block and paste into a Word document. (The curly brackets
in this instance are typed from the keyboard and are not true field
boundaries) Save it as an autotext entry called AddressLayout (no space
between Address & Layout)

{PR_GIVEN_NAME PR_SURNAME
}{PR_TITLE
}{PR_COMPANY_NAME
}{PR_POSTAL_ADDRESS}

For a full list of the fields available from Outlook for use in this manner
and another way of capturing Outlook data - see
http://www.gmayor.com/Macrobutton.htm

JLB3 wrote:
I would like to add the company and title to people that I select
using the address book in label and envelopes wizard. Can anyone
give me any ideas?