Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Benjamino5 Benjamino5 is offline

Default Paragraph space after is sometimes defined in lines, not points--w

When choosing Format--Paragraphs in order to adjust the space after a
paragraph, I've been surprised that certain paragraphs in my documents list
the space after in lines, not in points.

So while most paragraphs will have "6 pts" in the box (for example), a few
say "1.2 line." This is all happening in the same document.

I need to be able to control the space after these paragraphs in points.
Short of typing in VBA code into the Immediate window of the VBA editor, what
can I do? Why is this happening?

I'm using Word XP (aka 2002), SP3, if that's helpful.

Thanks in advance!