Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Rich Kooyer Rich Kooyer is offline

Default Printing A6 Envelopes

We have a few different people who want to print A6 envelopes. The printer
manufacturer has the dimensions for A6 as 105mm x 148mm or 4.1" x 5.8". Word
creates the error and resizes the width to 6.4".

I have configured my default printer to three different models of
All-in-Ones to see if any of them will accept this setting. What options are
there for feeding the A6 dimensions into the Custom Size dialog box or
elsewhere?

The E6 envelope with minimum widths selected is within postal regulations
but not extremely professional.