Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default How do I get rid of a `grid ``

I'm not sure how you turned it on -- there are probably several ways
to do it -- but here's a way to turn it off. (Assuming you have a
recent version of Word with a Ribbon.)

On the Page Layout tab, click on the tiny arrow at the lower right of
the Page Setup group. Go to the Document Grid tab. At the bottom is a
button for Drawing Grid. That opens a panel with a checkbox for
"Display Gridlines on Screen" -- uncheck that.

(There's probably a much easier way to turn it on and off, but that's
also the place where you'd change its size etc.)

On Feb 7, 8:09*am, hellis wrote:
Hi everyone

I am a newbie here and look forward to gaining some knowledge ..

I was trying to create some pages with columns and suddenly my pages
were covered in a `mini` grid of tiny squares - I dont know if this has
activated a default as the grid now appear on all my documents.
I am just learning MW so forgive my lack of knowledge.

Thanks.

--
hellis