Jay Freedman

On Sat, 8 Oct 2005 12:29:31 -0400, "Jim C" wrote:

Using Micro-soft word 2002 that came with computer

I am trying to make 3 columns of info on one 8x11 sheet so I can then copy
thousands needed..
1 thousand sheets will give me 3000 sheets of info to be distributed as
needed..

I have used margins to make the needed size, then added one image and other
info..nothing seems to stay in place when I either try to print it or save
it..
Is there a name for this proceedure? and are you able to steer me in the
right direction?

many thanks
jim

Don't try to use the Columns feature for this. Make a 3-column by
1-row table, and use Format Borders & Shading to turn off the
borders (or use the shortcut Ctrl+Alt+U). Create the content for one
sheet in the first cell. Copy the cell to the clipboard; then select
the whole table and paste to fill the other cells with the same
content.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman