Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Default how do I write 2 raised to the power of n in MS Word?

You are welcome.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"kh casa" wrote in message
I would like to thank you so much Mr. Stefan Blom. Your help was

greately
helpful and appreciated.

kh casa

"Stefan Blom" wrote:

Select the "n." On the Format menu, click Font. Click the Font

tab.
Check "Superscript," and click OK.

Alternatively, at least if you are using a US keyboard layout, you

can
press CTRL+SHIFT+PLUS SIGN. (This and other shortcuts are listed

at
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/as...866641033.aspx,
"Keyboard shortcuts for Word.")

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"kh casa" wrote in message
I need to enter value of 2 raised to the power of n

in a table
in a MS Word document. This document is about the binary system.

just do
not know how to enter these expressions in a table. Please help

me
out. Thank
you much.