Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
macropod[_2_] macropod[_2_] is offline

Default Formula compounding on recalc

Hi Fev,

Your problem description suggests the cell containing the bookmark is included in one or more of the bookmarked ranges. Since you
evidently know which cells to add the bookmarks to, why not simply use the cell addresses in your formula?

--
Cheers
macropod

"Fev" wrote in message ...
Hi
I have a table in Word 2003 or Word 2007 (I am testing this document
in both versions) that adds a number of bookmarks in the same row {=sum
(Balcon1,OPS1,Park1,Rental1,Str1)} that works well, until I choose to
recalc the cell, table or the document. Each time a recalc happens
the formula coumpounds itself - the intitial answer is 1,602.00. The
next recalc provides the result 8,609.62, then 15,617.24 etc. Is
there a way to prevent this?
Thanks
Heather