Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Sel

Default I cant open email attachemt from my yahoo account in word. help!

Recently I downloaded a document from the internet, i then had to restart my
computer to complete the istalltion process. When the computer was restaterd
a message poped up saying reinstall word 2003, i didnt because it was
uninstalled in the first place and moreover this download had nothing to do
with word. Ever since, i cant open any word doc attachemts from my email.
What can I do? I am not reinstalling word 2003!