Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Pete88 Pete88 is offline

Default text wrapping option is grayed out. Help me. I'm a novice

"Stefan Blom" wrote:

Please give us some more information... Which version of Word are you using?
Does the problem occur in one document, and/or with one specific picture, or
can you reproduce it in any document?

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Novice123" wrote in message
I am trying to text wrap a picture but the text wrapping is grayed out.
What
can i do to fix it?

.
I have the same problem My picture position button is also greyed out. I am using newly installed Word 2007 home and student. No matter what picture I select same result. I click on picture, format, arrange. If I bring up a docx document from somebody else these buttons then work. Any help appreciated.