Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default How do I delete a black line Word inserts at page bottom?

Yes, there is a "Footnote Separator," and you can change or delete the
line via the Format Footnotes panel (which I haven't yet had to track
down in Word2007; hopefully it's easier to find, in the References
part of the Ribbon, than it is in 2003, where you have to switch to
Normal View).

On Oct 17, 3:26 pm, karenmoose
wrote:
Word 2007 inserts a black line that I can't get rid of. It seems to be linked
to having footnotes, but when I change the pagination the line moves and
doesn't go away.