Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Peter Jamieson

Default mail merge fails on one computer

What goes wrong?

Peter Jamieson
"DowningDevelopments" wrote
in message ...
I have an access 2003 database which i use as my data source to merge from
using a few letters. I set the data source for all the letters and
everyone
can use them except one person, it wouldnt be a problem cept she is the
head
of administration and hence would very much like to do everything her
charges
can.

Any ideas why it wouldnt work on one computer even though its proven on
others on the same network? the files and database are all on the same
network drive and she can see them all, am at a loss.

with much appreciation,

Amit