Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Default Changing vertical position of footnote separator

Send me a copy of the document to look at

--
Regards,

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Kiwihiker" wrote in message
Hittign problems in documents where I have section breaks on consecutive
pages, and page orientation changes from portrait to landscape to portrait
(and again) between those sections.

Footonote seperator's vertical height on portrait pages is fine (seperator
starts at bottom of pages, moves up a footnotes are added, no blank space
other than paragraph 'after' distance between last footnote and footer
area.
However, on landscape page, there is roughly 3 to 4 lines blank space
between
last footnote and footer area start. Its fine on the next portrait page
again.

Have checked for blank lines, paragraph settings etc. Happy to send a copy
of my document to anyone that wants to check - I have found this
consistently
with word docos where I change orientation and have footnotes on each
page.

Using Word 2003 on an XP laptop.