Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Wild Bill Wild Bill is offline

Default Replacing carriage returns with spaces in MS Word

How can I replace a whole bunch of carriage returns in a part of a document
with spaces? I tried using Replace All, but MS Word would not accept a
carriage return as a character in the Find field. Would have been easy if it
did!

Sometimes I copy and paste e-mail messages into Word documents so I can
reformat them for reprinting, and when I do this from my e-mail program each
line within a paragraph ends up with a carriage return inserted that I would
like to delete.