Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules [MVP]

Default Wood 2007 picture from scanner

Exactly. That is always your option. Personally, I'm fine without that
ability. I always scan in first and then inset the graphic into my document.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"OrlandoStephen" wrote in message
....ours is not to buy!

"JoAnn Paules [MVP]" wrote:

Ours is not to reason why..................

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"OrlandoStephen" wrote in
message
Why would Microsoft remove this feature? I often just want to insert a
quickly scanned item into an Outlook e-mail, and couldn't care less
about
editing or changing the quality of the scanned item. It usually is
just
fine
in the original scan. Now, in Office 2007 (Word, Outlook, etc.), I'll
need
to scan using the scanner's software, save the file, and them import
the
image into Word or Outlook. Useless steps that were unnecessary in
Office
2003.

Why remove functionality that was just fine in the previous versions?

"Bob Buckland ?:-)" wrote:

Hi Noel,

Be sure to send your comments on how this impacts your work using the
Office 2007 feedback tool from the link below. They've said
they're listening, so be sure you're heard.

=============
"noel" wrote in message

This sucks i use it probably a dozen times a day the way to do it now
is
longer and time consuming makes office 2003 a better choice
--
I hope this helped you,

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP

*Courtesy is not expensive and can pay big dividends

Read about it, try it, or watch the movie
the 2007 Microsoft Office system iinfo is at
http://microsoft.com/office/preview

Already have 2007 Office System Beta 2?
Send Microsoft your feedback (with pictures)
http://sas.office.microsoft.com/