Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Default Tables in WRD 2003

Even easier. Place the selection in the table and then hold down the Ctrl
and the Alt keys and press u.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Jackie D" wrote in message
Thank you. That was easy!
--
Jackie D

"Stefan Blom" wrote:

To remove all borders: Select the whole table, for example, by
pressing Alt+5 (use the 5 on the numeric keypad) with NUMLOCK turned
off. Then, on the Format menu, click Borders and Shading. Click the
"None" option. Make sure that "Apply to" is set to "Table," and click
OK.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Jackie D" wrote in message
Hi

I've got a very long table with several columns and 100 or more

rows. The
table borders are a solid line now but I want to get rid of the

borders
altogether.

Is there a way I can do this with a couple of clicks rather than

having to
click on each and every line?
--
Jackie D