Klaus Linke

"Mike" wrote:
I thought I had already checked this but it turns out the problem is =

the
'automatically update document styles' setting. I'm still curious why =

some
folks normal template causes the problem, and others don't, but at =

least I
know where to start looking.

Glad you nailed it.=20
"Automatically update document styles" is notorious for making trouble =
if the styles are numbered.
How a bunch of outline numbered styles is numbered depends on the list =
template, and that doesn't necessarily travel along nicely if you copy =
one or several of the styles from one doc/dot (attached template =3D =
likely Normal.dot in this case) to another.

Regards,
Klaus