Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
dawn.aquila[_2_] dawn.aquila[_2_] is offline

Default How do I save a custom color in Word 2002?

here's a cheat I use because styles can be a pain in the ass, plus I have no
idea how to port them from one computer to another. Creat a word document
that has text in it with all your custom colors-- you can carry it with you
wherever you go. you can use the format painter (paintbrush icon on standard
toolbar) to copy from one document to another. It will take other formatting
with it but useful for text without fancy formatting. I also type the
HSL/RGB numbers next to each color.

"PartnersUs" wrote:

I have created a Word template for letterhead with three custom colors
assigned to selected styles. I'd like to make the custom colors permanently
available in the color palette for the template so we don't have to rebuild
them for other uses. How would I do this?