WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: Underline not showing up

It sounds like the underlining may be hidden or not formatted correctly. Here are a few steps you can try to fix the issue:
  1. Select the text that you want to underline.
  2. Right-click on the selected text and choose "Font" from the drop-down menu.
  3. In the Font dialog box, make sure that the "Underline" option is selected and that the underline style is set to a solid line.
  4. Click "OK" to apply the changes.
  5. If the underlining still doesn't show up, try selecting the entire table and going to the "Home" tab in the ribbon.
  6. Click on the small arrow in the bottom right corner of the "Font" group to open the Font dialog box.
  7. Make sure that the "Underline" option is selected and that the underline style is set to a solid line.
  8. Click "OK" to apply the changes.
  9. If the underlining still doesn't show up, try changing the color of the underline to a darker color.
  10. If none of these steps work, you may want to try using a different formatting option, such as a border or shading, to create the space between the lines of text.