Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Mike Mike is offline

Default Mail merge process is printing out extra records

We use Access 2003 for our database, and Word 2003 for running mail merges.

I have an access database that users pull information from for their mail
merge letters. The problem is that when someone starts going through the mail
merge process, and a different user is adding or making changes to the
database records, those records that were being updated are printing out in
the mail merge letters even though they were not selected. Many users make
changes to the database while people use mail merge. So the people doing the
mail merge end up getting extra printouts of records they didn't select to
print out. How would I go about troubleshooting this issue?

Thanks.