Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default Put in arrow over picture to point to object

Use a third party application to annotate your graphics - SnagIt is
excellent for this and there is a fully working trial.
For the number graphics (?) insert 'behind text' on the page and position
where you want. You will have to do each page separately and do so only when
you have finished editing the document.

cdcadcdac wrote:
Hello,
Another 2 questions for my WORD document.

Now I've got the pictures dropped in wherever I need them but I need
to put an arrow over the picture to point to part of the picture.

Is there any artwork or graphic to do this?
I can use a JPEG drawing but the box is square even if the arrow is
not. This is not good.

Also, is there a way to position an inserted JPEG graphic to a certain
location? I am trying to put page numbers (done as JPEG picture) at
the same spot on the bottom of each page. There is no room to use the
standard WORD page numbering so I am doing it this way.

Thanks