Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JAnderson JAnderson is offline

Default Mail merge question If Statements

I'll try to be clear here. Two questions.

1) I want a boolean operator in an IF statement, is this possible? Example:

{if{MERGEFIELD "MAT_Movie"}= €śRain*€ť "(true)" "(false)"}

I want to catch all fields that begin with "Rain", such as "Rainy" "Rain
Man", etc.

2) THEN, for the true condition, I want to have an entire formatted page
appear (such as a generic order form). If false, I'd like to leave it blank
and NOT include the order form. Can I just paste the entire page I want into
the true condition "" quotes? Otherwise, would I have to reference a file to
import at that space?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions!