Kenneth

On Tue, 10 May 2005 11:00:58 -0700, "Bob Buckland ?:-\)"
75214.226(At Beautiful Downtown)compuserve.com wrote:

Hi Kenneth,

Did you use the macro technique in method 1?

=======
"Kenneth" wrote in message ...
Hi Bob,

I appreciate your response, but...

I had found that article on my own. I made the registry
modification as described, re-booted, but still had the
problem.

Do you know if there was something beyond the reg hack that
I was to have done?

Thanks again,
--
Kenneth

Hi Bob,

Well I "tried" the Macro technique...

I got the file with the macros, but when I attempted to run
the appropriate one, it did not succeed (with regret, I
cannot remember the precise error.)

In summary, "No" I did not run the macro.

Thanks again,
--
Kenneth