Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Tony Jollans Tony Jollans is offline

Default Odd/Even Page Numbering

I think you'll need to explain a bit more what you want - page 1 is, by
definition, odd (although you may have a different first page header and
footer). Do you want to start numbering somewhere other than the first page?
Or something else?

--
Enjoy,
Tony

www.WordArticles.com

"gapkid" wrote in message
I understand how to change the document into separate Odd and Even Pages.
What isn't explained anywhere is how to change the order in a document
that
already has Odd and Even Pages. For example, I have a document that
starts
with an Odd Page then goes to Even, etc. I need to reverse that and start
it
with an Even Page, then Odd, etc. Nowhere does it explain how to do this.