Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Tom Ferguson Tom Ferguson is offline

Default Older Documents

This is a group for help with Word and related user files. Consider
posting the question to the Vista or XP news groups.

That aside, Have a look at this article as a place to start.
http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/win_xp_backup.htm

Tom
MSMVP
Windows Shell User

"Kody1018" wrote in message
I backed up my entire hard drive prior to upgrading to Vista Business
OS. I
backed up all files and documents on a external hard drive using
Windows
backup program. I have now installed windows Vista Business and alos
install
Microsoft Office 2007. I have MS Office Pro 2003. I have tried
restoring my
documents and have been unable to do so. Can anyone help me, there are
some
very important docs there that I need.
--
Kody1018