Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Default How do I make a document fit on one page if it is multiple pages?

Judith Willoughby wrote:
If I have a letter in Word 2000 format that if one or a couple of
lines falls on a second page that I would like all on one page, how
do I accomplish this. In WordPerfect, there is a button called "Make
it Fit." Does Word have some sort of function that works the same as
WordPerfect? Please advise. Thank you.

There's a Shrink To Fit button on the toolbar in the Print Preview. It isn't
usually the best solution, though. See
http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting/FitCopy.htm for others.

--
Regards,