Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Robert M. Franz (RMF)

Default Word 2007 should not drop blue background white font feature

foggytown wrote:
Beta 2 is the best Word ever. I am impressed (overwhelmed) with the
usability advances that MS has achieved. But why remove the view blue
background white font option? It should be returned as quickly as possible.

I don't think there are enough voices out there to make MS reconsider
this decision. While I've been using white-on-blue every now and again,
the percentage of users who even knew this feature exists seems
marginal, and those who really used it is even smaller.

OTOH, I hope that not only the color schemes for menus etc., but for the
writing window itself can be changed through Windows (Vista) to your
likeness once the product ships.

2cents
Robert
--