Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Sandra Scarlett Sandra Scarlett is offline

Default where are my side rulers in Works Suite 2000?

I felt very comfortable using Works Suite 2000 on my previous computer, so
loaded this onto my new computer. However, when I open a Word document, I
cannot see side rulers. I used to be able to alter the top and bottom
margins, by using these rulers. Also, my background screen to the documents
was grey, and there was a clear difference between each page. Now the
background is blue, and the pages appear to be continuous. And what's
happened to Mr Paper Clip? I would be grateful for any help.