yoyoyooreo

Default Formatting EXCEL spreadsheet onto WORD document

Ok, I know how to paste link an excel spreadsheet onto a word document. The
problem I am having is formatting the spreadsheet. The spreadsheet is set to
fit to one (1) page when it prints and that is the look I want on the word
document as well. The problem I have is that when I pastelink the excel
spreadsheet it is too large. I know I can pull the corners to shrink it, but
I am looking for a more efficient way to do it. Thanks in advance for your
help.